Asia Pacific Bioprocessing Facilities
$7,998 – $12,838
Featuring key Bioprocessing Facilities from China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, India, SEA, and Australia! Asia-Pacific Bioprocessing Facilities report covers comprehensive information on parameters such as facility size, capacity, production technologies, types of biologics manufactured and much more. It provides readers a closer look into the facilities of Chugai, Hanmi, Daiichi Sankyo, Biocon (India & SEA), Beigene, Amgen (Singapore), GSK (Singapore) and more.
- Insights on production processes various BioPharmas currently and plan to employ.
- Understand the facility expansion plans of key players in the industry.
- Identify potential clients who would be interested in your latest technology or service.
- The report also features checklists based on DesignFlex30 and highlights examples of companies that have constructed their facilities in a flexible manner catering to the fast-changing needs of the industry.
- 1Table of Contents
- 2Companies Mentioned
- 3User Access
- Report Scope & Data Coverage
- IMAPAC’s Research Methodology
Section 2 - 5
- Bioprocessing Facilities: Greater China, Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Southeast Asia
- Products Manufactured: Vaccines| Cell Therapy| Recombinant Proteins & Mabs | Others
- Technologies Housed and Bioprocessing Processes
- Plant Capacity
- Projects In Pipeline
- Biomanufacturing Investment
- Regulatory Approvals
- Facility Size, Design
- Financial Insights
- Pestel Analysis
- About Us
- Our Other Reports
Bioprocessing Facilities: Greater China
- Henlius Pharma
- Innovent Biologics
- Tonhua Dongbao
- Akeso Pharmaceuticals
- Hanmi Pharma
- Junshi Biosciences
- Tot Biopharma
- Hualan Biological Engineering
Bioprocessing Facilities: Korea and Japan
- Samsung Bioepis
- Hanmi Pharma
- Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- Aprogen Biologiccs
- Daiichi Sankyo
Bioprocessing Facilities: India and Australia
- CSL Bering
- Serum Institute of India
- Enzene Biosciences
- Stelis Biopharma
Bioprocessing Facilities: Southeast Asia
- AJ Biologics
- Novartis Thailand
- Siam Biosciences
Single - User Access
This license grants the right of use of the purchased report to a single recipient only. You may access the material on your computer, as and when required, for your own personal use.
Multi - User Access
Upto 3 users: This license grants the right of use of the purchased report by upto 3 users of the same firm/enterprise.
Unlimited user access (Within your organization): This license entitles the buyer of the report to share, distribute the report (either full or in part) with other employees of the same firm/enterprise. The report may be accessed by any employee of the enterprise and there is no limit on the number of users.