Hybrid Conference Information
HOW WILL THIS EVENT RUN?
This is a Hybrid Conference, meaning that both in-person and virtual attendance is possible. This means that we can provide the maximum networking experience you expect from classic live conferences, while also including those who are unable to enter Singapore for whatever reason.
HOW WILL THE PRESENTATIONS BE DELIVERED?
Some of our speakers will be on-site so they can join in networking and you can meet them. Some will present remotely. Live presentations will be streamed live to all virtual attendees. Any remote presentations will remain accessible to all attendees even after the conference.
CAN I EXPLORE THE EXHIBITION SPACE AND NETWORK?
Yes, although there are several important safety measures in place. You can visit exhibition halls within specific time periods and arrange 1-1 meetings at designated areas for further discussion and networking. For virtual attendees, exhibition halls in the event app will allow real-time connection and collaboration.
CAN ONLINE DELEGATES MEET ON-SITE ATTENDEES?
Yes. Online attendees can arrange real-time interactions with speakers and connect with the participants or speakers by entering private meeting groups to discuss the conference topics or arrange future meetings. Live panel discussions, custom discussion topics, live polls and 1-1 meetings are accessible through the event app.
WHAT NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES WILL I HAVE ONSITE?
You will be able to network and meet others in person. However, per prevailing rules from Singapore Tourism Board, we are able to welcome 250 pax maximum for the event, which must remain in zones with groups of 50. If this changes, we will update registrants.
WHAT SAFETY MEASURES IS IMAPAC IMPLEMENTING?
IMAPAC adheres strictly to the Singapore Tourism Board safety measures framework for business events with necessary screening, the lower overall density of persons in conference rooms, 1 meter spacing between individuals at all times, minimized unmasked persons for short durations, low audience participation during the presentation (except Q&A and breakout sessions) & most importantly, hygiene. Health and safety are the top priority as we return to holding on-site events and we aim to ensure your wellbeing is carefully monitored.
Protection & Prevention:
- Attendees must be fully vaccinated, or have recovered from COVID-19 within the preceding 270 days, or have a valid negative pre-event test (PET) result for the duration of the event.
- Attendees are allowed to have a meal with a maximum group of 5 per banquet round table
- You are required to wear a face mask at all times save for a limited number of speakers during their presentation and limited photo opportunities with strict adherence to 1m social distancing
- We will use contact tracing measures and SafeEntry check-in for entry into and exit from the event venue or any premises occupied by event attendees
- Ten or fewer unmasked speakers at any one time with a minimum 1-meter distance in between.
- At least 3 meters between the stage and the audience.
- We will limit the number of participants in each zone to ≤ 50 pax while individuals must maintain at least 1 meter spacing between groups of individuals at all times.
- Non-contact registration to enable touch-less interaction.
Hygiene and Cleanliness:
- Hand sanitizer is to be provided throughout event spaces with an additional sanitization station
WHAT TIMEZONE IS THE EVENT ON?
The timings in the programs for Biologics Manufacturing Asia, Biologistics World Asia and Aseptic Fill & Finish and Packaging Asia all refer to SGT (Singapore Standard Time).
HOW DO I PRE-REGISTER?
To reduce crowds in the registration areas, online pre-registration including a health declaration will be required to attend the event. On-site registration will be unavailable. The entrances and registration areas will be distributed throughout the venue and will be designed to allow for 1 meter distance in between. All participants must prove either:
- Full vaccination
- Covid immunity
- Negative PCR test within 48 hours of arrival to the event
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ME IF I’M ENTERING SINGAPORE?
Travelers seeking to enter Singapore will do so via a Safe Travel Lane arrangement, and the entry requirements and health controls of each Safe Travel Lane may differ depending on the traveler’s profile and travel history. Please check the requirements based on your port of departure at https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/overview
For any questions, please contact me directly as below:
Si Hui Sim
Senior Operation Executive
Phone Number: +65 6983 6131